We understand that you may have a large amount of waste to dispose of.
However to ensure that Bedford Budget Skips can safely transport the skip with your waste please be sure that
YOUR WASTE LOAD IS LEVEL WITH THE TOP OF THE SKIP
see diagram on the right
As A Hirer You Must Not :
- Move the skip from its delivery position
- Overload the skip (or additional charges may be made)
- Interfere with the mechanism of the equipment
- Add or attach to the skip any signage or advertisiing
- Leave hazardous material or chemicals in the skip
- Set fire to the waste in your skip
- Leave fridge freezers, cookers, tyres or paint in the skip
- Leave batteries, fluorescent tubes, televisions & PC monitors in the skip
- Let waste exceed the height of the skip
Your Waste :
You are legally responsible for the contents of the skip you hire. You need to ensure that the waste disposed in the hired skip is suitable for general disposal and that the skip is not overloaded. If you are sharing a skip with a neighbour, you will also need to ensure that their waste is suitable.
We do not take any waste deemed as being hazardous.
An overfilled skip is a hazard. The skip hire lorry may struggle to lift the skip, and your overfilled waste can be dangerous to other people as the skip is being transported. The contents of a skip should not exceed the height of the skip’s walls. If your skip is overloaded, the skip lorry driver reserves the right to either remove the excess waste from the skip, or refuse to remove the skip altogether. The latter will incur a wasted journey charge.